Venue Florence Court National Trust
what3words location link –newer.kilt.polished
Date Wednesday 3rd May 2023
Starts 12:00 – 14:00
Welcome to the National Trust property at Florence Court Co. Fermanagh. This splendid Georgian Mansion is set in extensive parkland surrounded by Florencecourt Forest. The event will take place around the Mansion buildings and its delightful pleasure and walled gardens. This venue was used for the Irish Sprint Championships in 2019.
Toilets are in the Visitor Centre, close to Assembly.
The property offers House Tours (bookable in advance) and has a café.
- Online entry at SiEntries from Sunday 5th March.
- Entries close Tuesday 11th April at 22:00.
(These include a Parking charge – NT members are eligible for a refund of this parking charge; see organiser at Assembly)
- Senior Members (Age class 21 and over) £8 Non-members £10
- Junior / Student Members £4 Non-members £5
- Maximum charge for a family Members £20 Non-members £25
- If you are entering a family and it comes to more than the above price then please contact the organiser for a refund of the difference. Parents accompanying children go free.
- SI timing card hire is free but is charged at replacement cost £30 if lost.
Follow signs to parking close to Visitor Centre.
This area is crossed by a network of access roads and walking paths; many are wheelchair accessible; a little hilly the gradients are generally not steep. It is fast running terrain though some route choices through woodland may encounter small areas of sparse bramble.
A number of areas are mapped as olive green. Competitors MUST stay on the paths which pass through them. Access roads in particular are edged by hedges, some only beginning to mature. However, they are mapped with the dark green, ‘Impassable hedge’ symbol. Only mapped gaps or light green sections may be crossed.
Underfoot grass areas and embankments may prove slippery particularly after wet weather; courtyards are cobbled which can also be slippery.
Not required if using own SI Card – proceed directly to start. Hire cards can be collected from the Organiser in the carpark.
The Start and Finish are close to the car park. Competitors will start at 1 minute intervals on each course.
1:4000 drawn to ISSOM 2007 standards.
Finish & Download
After finishing proceed to download in the carpark.
Provisional Course Details
Planner: Raymond Finlay
Controller: Robbie Bryson
Organiser: Teresa Finlay